Bletchley Synthetic Monoflap Dressage Saddle
Bletchley Synthetic Monoflap Dressage Saddle
This sumptuous Premier Equine monoflap dressage saddle has been crafted and developed with expert saddle fitters and acclaimed international riders & trainers to offer the ultimate synthetic dressage saddle.
Expertly engineered with a synthetic leather this saddle provides the performance the modern dressage rider requires without the added weight. Our unique synthetic construction requires significantly less maintenance than a real leather saddle with resistance to abrasions from everyday wear, extending the longevity of your investment.
This saddle has been designed specifically for dressage training and competition with a deep seat, purpose-built cantle and large knee roll for support and leg positioning. The monoflap design has been engineered for a greater connection and communication with the horse without restricting movement. This popular design is favoured by international dressage riders & event riders for the increased connection and ability to apply minute changes in aids. D rings at the front of the saddle allow for the attachment of your close contact saddle pad.
The Bletchley Monoflap Dressage Saddle has been crafted with polypropylene copolymer tree which is highly durable, has exceptional stress crack resistance and has superior lightweight properties. Flocked with synthetic fibre wool for comfort & support, stainless steel safety flick stirrup bars offer a safe and easy way to attach and remove your stirrup leathers, covered by a synthetic leather skirt.
We offer an affordable solution with a high level of anatomical expertise in the development of our innovative range of discipline specific saddles with customisable fitting options. For the ideal fit we advise the purchase of the Premier Equine Gullet Gauge to provide you with a guide to the best size PE gullet for use in your Premier Equine saddle.
The ideal monoflap saddle for the keen dressage rider, for precise communication.
We understand that various factors can affect your horse such as health, fitness, exercise regime, age and condition. These factors may contribute to changes in shape of your horse meaning that you may need to reassess the fit of your saddle. Our PE Interchangeable Gullet System allows for quick and easy customisation of the fit of the saddle, without the additional cost of a new saddle.
This saddle comes fitted with the medium gullet as standard. You can purchase the individual gullet widths here.
To measure the suitable size gullet for your horse use the PE Gullet Gauge.
Outer synthetic leather
Synthetic fibre wool flocking
Polypropylene copolymer tree
Leather girth straps
Stainless steel hardware
Premier Equine offer a size range of PE Interchangeable Gullets which can help with customising the fit of your saddle.
We advise the purchase of the PE Gullet Gauge to provide you with a guide to the best size PE gullet for selection and use in your Premier Equine saddle.
We advise you seek the advice of a professional saddle fitter to ensure the correct fitting of your saddle.
- Dressage saddle
- Monoflap design
- Synthetic leather
- Polypropylene copolymer tree
- Low maintenance – mould and abrasion resistant
- PE interchangeable gullet system
- Synthetic fiber wool flocked panels for comfort
- Stainless steel safety flick stirrup bars
- Front D rings
- Deep seat
- Specifically designed cantle
- Large padded knee roll
- Monoflap leather girth strap system
- Balanced, even pressure distribution
- Unrestricted movement
- Comes as standard with a medium gullet plate included
- Various gullet widths available to purchase separately
- PE branded badge
Store on a saddle hook/ saddle stand that provides even pressure.
- Remove dirt and debris from the surface by wiping down your synthetic saddle with a damp cloth. We recommend using only a pH neutral detergent diluted in water if required for cleaning your saddle.
- Wipe over with a clean damp cloth or sponge and remove any remaining pH neutral detergent from your synthetic saddle.
- Clean your leather girth straps with a pH neutral detergent only, ensuring not to over saturate them*
- Wipe over your leather girth straps with a clean cloth or sponge, removing any excess pH neutral detergent.
- Apply a good quality leather conditioning balm to your leather girth straps ensuring not to over saturate them*
- Allow to dry out of direct sunlight in a well ventilated area.
Do not expose to excess water or pH neutral detergents. Ensure that any cloth or sponge used is rung out of any excess water or pH neutral detergent before applying this to your saddle. Your saddle should never have excess water on the surface.
*warning, over saturation of leather girth straps can cause over-absorption which can deteriorate the leather. Do not over saturate your girth straps.
Please Note: Due to the high stocking costs of saddles we do not hold these in our warehouse. Saddles are ordered in specifically for customers so please allow 4-5 working days for these to arrive in our warehouse. Please see our shipping policy here.